Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pillowcase Dress

OK- so I LOVE this dress. This picture does not do it justice. It is so darn cute! CARRIE ARCHIBALD made this awesome dress for my Miah and she will be teaching us how to make these on August 25th. If I can do it - anyone can.

If you plan on coming please reply "I want to do that!" in your post - so I can have an idea of how many people are coming. You are welcome to invite a friend just let me know. I am hoping to have a couple more of my friends bring their sewing machines so we can crank them out! Kristi C and Lisa M - yes that is you - I will be calling you.


Items needed:
  • One pillowcase or 1 yard of fabric.
  • Coordinating thread.
  • 1/2 inch knit elastic - (which I have some if you forget)
  • Any embellishments that you may want to add to the dress.

10 comments:

  1. I want to do that...and I will bring my sewing machine! I am so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do that. I will bring my sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...bout dang time somebody had the idea to do this...of course it would be you!!! :)

    I want to do that! :) I'll bring my machine.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do that! Let me know if you need me to bring my machine
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do that! What a great idea!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to do that...oh wait, I did that...but I want to do more! :o) Thanks for putting this crafting outlet together...it's gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to do it too! I will bring my machine also. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to do that! I'll bring my sewing machinge too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm...YES I will be there! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jolet! I would LOVE to come, but can't. We are going on a boating outing for mutual that afternoon. But I think it is a great idea!! I will be following your blog for more fun days!

    ReplyDelete