Sunday, July 5, 2009

How many times have you said:

If you are like me....tons of times. So I have decided to set a time each month for all my friends to meet at my house and to do just that. I have such an amazing group of talented women around me that it almost seems crazy that we don't do this. I KNOW that a lot of us are just doing what we can to get by during these tough economic times so my goal when planning our monthly project is to keep it least expensive as possible.

So with that said...are you ready.....First Project is...

PILLOW CASE DRESSES

I will be posting pictures soon of some that my friend Carrie made for Miah. Thanks Carrie :)

The Date:

August 25th, 2009 from 12:30p to 3:00p.

I will post in a week or so the supplies you will need and the ones I already have. I do have several different kinds of fabric on hand that you can buy at my cost which is $4.50 a yard. I will post a pic of what I have as well.

One last thing - please if at all possible please leave the children at home or swap monthly with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment