Wednesday, September 16, 2009

JEWLERY MAKING TIME~

Kristi Christensen
is going to teach us how to make jewelry. I have had a lot of people asking if we are still doing it - and YES we are - so if you know someone that may want to come please let them know. We do NEED everyone to leave a comment saying "I want to do that" and how many people are coming! We want to make sure we have enought "stuff".

What you will need to bring:
Your own beads
Your own pendant

We will provide :
the clasps
the wire
and tools to make the necklace/bracelet!

DATE: September 22
TIME: NOON
Jolet's House!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I so wish I wasn't on bed rest! I need some cute girl things. I haven't bought a single girl item for this baby! I thought I could do it all at the end of my pregnancy. Could my mom who's coming into town to help me take my place? Brittany Holland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! Just as an FYI- Hobby Lobby is having 50% off on their beads and pendants (Sept. 14th to the 19th)! I'm going to go and check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wANT TO DO THAT! Count me in, I think I missed the last one- I never heard if it happened but I ended up being out of town. I'm really coming this time! Also, I have a really cute hair bow holder project- it's a paper/sewing/bow-making project if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete